The Innovation Challenge in Smart Applications and Process Automation emphasizes the transversality of the creative sector and its ability to promote innovation, especially in these times of crisis. It associates professionals, entrepreneurs, organizations, start-ups, developers and companies to determine the mechanisms, tools and solutions for support and promotion in all sectors and its actors. The main objective is to work in collaboration with universities to identify sustainable and scalable scientific and technological solutions to accelerate product innovation that meets needs. This call for papers: “Smart Applications and Process Automation” from the Mediterranean University will invite innovators to propose new and practical ideas and solutions with potential for expansion and scaling up.
• Launch of the call: November 16, 2020
• Deadline for submission of ideas by authors: February 8, 2021 (midnight)
• Meeting of the jury for the pre-selection of innovative ideas by theme (1st evaluation): 09 and 10 February 2021
• Support for pre-selected projects in the drafting of the complete application file: until February 17, 2021
• Oral presentation (2nd evaluation): February 18-19-20, 2021
• Announcement of the winners five finalists from each axis and presentation at the symposium: February 22, 2021 at 3 p.m.
• The five best candidates from each axis will be invited by UM for the CITI international conference; oral presentation (3rd evaluation): the five best candidates from each axis will be invited by MIT for the final of the MIT Innovation Challenge II. Each candidate will have 15 minutes to present their innovation to an audience and a jury of international experts. Presentation can be in English or French.
• Announcement of the winners: March 6, 2021, the jury of international experts will determine the winners, the first, the second, the third, the fourth and the fifth place on the basis of defined criteria.
• Prize giving: March 6, 2021.
• Any questions relating to the call for papers in general or the application process: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first place of each 1 axis will have 500dt. Also the five best projects selected by the international jury on March 6th during the congress will be compensated and accompanied for other perspectives.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic facing the whole world, the Mediterranean University (UM), faithful to its values of solidarity and sharing, has implemented a vast action plan for its institutions. members and its partners.
Among the scheduled actions, UM is offering a call for outstanding national projects with an accelerated and simplified submission, evaluation and selection process intended to support the many pandemic-related initiatives that are hatching in a highly responsive university space, ingenious and responsible, which relies on collaborative networks of particularly creative and innovative students, teachers and researchers.
The call for international projects is aimed at teachers, researchers, technological players, and innovative companies, who wish to develop applications or prototypes that can limit the impact of Covid-19.
The results obtained after the deliberations of the Juries on the 32 projects proposed. It emerges 11 winning projects; who continue to benefit from the support and funding of UM until implementation and transition from an application or a prototype to reality.This challenge presents in a simple and didactic way, the research methodology, the driving values, the success factors, which reflect the excellent quality of the projects and the vision of excellence of the UM.